YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I decided to take my bike to the church car show. It was a hit, everyone loved it.
100_2579.jpg
While I was there a man came up to me and said that he had an old girls bike and if I came and picked it up that I could have it. So I went over to is house and I found a 1940s girls bike made by Union Bicycle Co.
100_2587.jpg
:lol: To my Suprise it was in good conditon. So now I plan to ether restore it or make it another RAT!!!!! :mrgreen:If you have a great find tell me about it. Send a message or just reply to this post.

Awesome find......Who ever that guy was he has to be along life friend now for sure........Rad bike.......I would restore/refub it......Be a shame to hack it up and rat that out..........Only orignal once..... :mrgreen:

A while back, I spent the day running from garage sale to garage sale looking for bikes...nothing! The last one I stopped at the lady said "oh I just sold and old bike! It was real old...vintage...sold it just 5 minutes ago!" Well that was it! :x "I'm done!" I thought and headed for home. I was getting hungry, and decided to stop by Subway for a sandwich. There is a Goodwill Store right accross the street. So I thought I'd just stop in and have a look before lunch. As it turns out it was also 50% off day...As I walk up to the door, I see this:
IMG_0172.jpg

:shock:

Skip tooth sprocket, rear drop stand...
IMG_0174.jpg

Needless to say I grabbed that bike and bought it! And 50% off too! :mrgreen:
As it turns out it's a 1935'ish H.P. Snyder built (Thanks again rms37 for the I.D.! :wink: )

Back