You are luky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many in America realize how lucky we are and appreciate it. However you are lucky too. I can't get any of the amazing Chianti wines that I sampled at seveal vineyards in Tuscany. Nor can I get the freshly pressed Olive Oils or the home made Limonchello or the gormet meals I got in Florence and Piza and Verona and Venice. Tell you what. Pack up some vino and I'll pack up some bike parts. We can swap. :lol:

Now I'm hungry.

Yes i'm luky about food but i don't know how fast can you spin after a lunch like this.
We have a lot of fine food and i tasted it (not all yet).
Belive me is not simple to find a good chianti for me too,there are a lot of good wines here like BAROLO or NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO .if need further information about wine write me.
Ciao a presto :lol:

thatismytruck said:
Many in America realize how lucky we are and appreciate it. However you are lucky too. I can't get any of the amazing Chianti wines that I sampled at seveal vineyards in Tuscany. Nor can I get the freshly pressed Olive Oils or the home made Limonchello or the gormet meals I got in Florence and Piza and Verona and Venice. Tell you what. Pack up some vino and I'll pack up some bike parts. We can swap. :lol:

Now I'm hungry.
Dang you go boy !!!!!!!swap him out of his good wine and olive oil for a couple old twin bars.Americianism at its finest ....lets see where did I put my shiney beads. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know all kidding aside, that if you wanted a paticular bike frame style ,you could get someone here to give you some dimensions or trace a frame and have it built in wherever you live. Every place in the world has people that build metal fences and Im sure they could put a bike frame together for you . Its not rocket science. :wink:

stop your whining - - you have the Giro d'Italia!!

urbino-giro-d-italia-00-450.jpg

You are right. Those of you from the US please refrain from showing all these good buys. Starting now Hugo's bike code is in effect. :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3536&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Here is a sample.
FACT
"I just found this at the dump."
CODE
"I had to look for one of these for years!"

FACT
"I just bought this for 5 bucks."
CODE
"Man, I had to pay an arm and a leg for this."

FACT
"My mate/ neighbour/ inlaws/ postman just dropped this off at my place."
CODE
"Here's a pic I found on the net of a really cool bike."

Ha, Ha! I like the code. I also like t-shirts, I've been looking for one of those for years, found a picture on the net. :wink:

Rodland said:
I also like t-shirts, I've been looking for one of those for years, found a picture on the net.
For some reason I'm betting it won't look as good on you as it does her. :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Hey LeadSled,

I know it's off topic, but would you mind making a posting of good Italian wines you have had and recommend? My wife loooooooves wine, which is why we got married at a winery. I love beer, but there werent any breweries big enough.

But in Italy there are probably old lugged road and track frames kicking around, like they way there are Schwinns everywhere here in the US. You folks in the midwest seem to have a better selection of old non-Schwinn fat tire bikes than on the west coast. All I ever see is Schwinn, Schwinn, Schwinn, with an occasional Hawthorne or Hiawatha.

Schwinn and western flyer must have had a better distribution method. Never heard of anything else in Texas , as a kid. Either that or the northerners and midwesterners , bought up all the other brands before they got here. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Schwinn and western flyer must have had a better distribution method. Never heard of anything else in Texas , as a kid. Either that or the northerners and midwesterners , bought up all the other brands before they got here. :lol:

Yeh and the Northeasterner's gobbled up all the Spaceliners. :D

leadsled said:
The only things i can find in wood here are used condoms :roll:
better buy a brand new one
ciao :)

I would hope you buy brand new and not use the ones you finds in the woods. :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back