wow the forum is quiet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have not seen this many people on and the forum so quiet. sooooooooo

sensor are ya still down for the second sat ride? should be fun toss some lights on yo ride and bring a jacket man it has been cold here huh?
yea i guess they are thinking it over just weird

yeah im still in :mrgreen:
got my tailight figured out now and just need to grab the drill and tap and die set from work tommorrow so i can mount the headlight.you know i saw one of those lycra ladden bikers at your work sat checking out one of the felt bikes(think it was the 1903) guess another one has come to the darkside :shock:

i just love it when that happens. or if they come inside i show them one of the kustoms and that normally does it for them.

Glad you guys can wear a "jacket" to ride, YOU DON'T KNOW COLD :!: (jk!) My ride to work; T shirt, hoodie #1, long johns,2 pairs of socks, Work uniform shirt and pants, Hoodie #2 on backwards so I can pull the hood over my face, gloves and a Carhart coat. It's 27* out at 4:35am, but you pedal and stay warm. I like it better than frezzin' in the truck on the way and the bike is faster.

51YWYV4ZF7L._SS500_.jpg

i know we are spoiled out here but i am skinny and whooooo it is cold for me at least. funny i lived in ny and pa for a few years and got quite used to the cold but out here living for a few years i have reverted to my warm weather loving ways.

yup im skinny and prone to the shivers too........and yeah i do know what cold is. i lived in illinois when i was in jr high.........lots of long walks to school in the snow :x :x :x

just got back from a late night cruise on the lucky 7 it was pretty warm outside so i went for it. gotta love the sound of a skip link drivetrain humming along.

Latest posts

Back