Worst Craigslist bike pic.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bik/5021617728.html
00j0j_6fRAhm94MAX_600x450.jpg

Dude, Really, Upside down and only 1/2 the bike! and you "need money" better try harder!

That front tire looks big. Maybe he doesn't want to show the bike because it has a 26" Huffy fork and wheel.

You should see some of the boat for sale pictures. I guess a fair number of people consider it too much trouble to pull the tarp off for the photo. Why bother with a picture at all then?!!

And please clean the snow off the car
For that winter sale...Stevil

There is a guy around here that always has a ton of cheap bikes to sell, but most of his photos are of the front view of the bike.

I go out of my way to use bad pics on craigslist, so many people want to play games on there, I have a little fun with it when I sell too. I recently had 25 items for sale a few went real quick. one was a brand new torpedo style heater. I put the make, the model, the size, brand new in box never used. I listed it for half what it cost in lowes. I got like 40 emails in 2 days of people wanting pics and offering me 1/4- 1/3 what I had it listed for. I cut the box open, took a pic with my feet in it, finger tip in the corner of the pic and the top of the box just opened you could barely see any the heater in it due to all the packing. I also put a pic of the closed box, and I added a message, for all you picture collectors out there I opened the box and took some pics, so you could see what a new in the box heater looks like. it sold right away, now I do it with everything.

Latest posts

Back