worksman trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
picked up this worksman mover trike this weekend....supposedly they had a fleet of them at the local air base, and the guy I got it from fished this and another one out of a dumpster after the military discarded them ....it rides great, carried my 8 year old and my 2 boston terriers around the hood for a hour till I got too tired to pedal anymore
worksmantrike001.jpg

I was kind of comparing my kids murray go cart and the trike and they seem to have the same bearings, axle etc...I think im going to buy a HF 2.5 clone engine for $89 and stick it on there....If I flip the rear steel box and build wooden stake sides for it , it will look nice and the motor should just fit under the box and not be visible....still working on the running gear, but im thinking a standard go cart clutch and I have moped throttles and and kill switches....it wont be fast, but i dont want to flip it and get hurt either....ill keep yall posted how it goes

Back