Worksman tricycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. Bought one today. Came out of a Ford factory god knows when. Already ditched the one fender that was left and did a tune-up. Started a set of hangers for it when I ran out of gas for the welder. I'm gonna build a drop axle and lower the front too. Make a detachable seat for the back that can be swapped for the factory tool box....I mean cooler. I named it 'Beer Runner'. It's rad. Pics when I'm done.

Sounds cool. A cooler is a good addition to any trike!

Worksman offers parts for most of their models, and you can find parts lists and price lists on their website in PDF formats.

http://www.worksman-cycles.com

They are still Made In USA, though a few models and some components are imported.

I ride my Worksman INB every day at work!
--Rob

flatheadpete said:
Yep. Bought one today. Came out of a Ford factory god knows when. Already ditched the one fender that was left and did a tune-up. Started a set of hangers for it when I ran out of gas for the welder. I'm gonna build a drop axle and lower the front too. Make a detachable seat for the back that can be swapped for the factory tool box....I mean cooler. I named it 'Beer Runner'. It's rad. Pics when I'm done.

Cut the 'grip' part of the bars off. '24" straight up. It steers kinda like a boat. Put a few miles on it today. Not easy to ride but fun as heck!

Back