Worksman BOMB!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this recently and swapped the bars out, Needed a quick tune up. Still needs a new brake cable :roll: .
OldCars015.jpg

OldCars016.jpg

looks cool, just missing a cooler full of beer :D

did you get a good deal? i think it makes a fun project, maybe this winter if i can find a cheap one

Oh, don't you worry. We've made a few beer runs on it. I have the box fully insulated. Works great. Got a fair deal on it off Craigslist. Wanted one for years. So now I have one.

Yep. According to the website, a $70 add-on. Rides like crap but hauls beers just fine. My youngest, Ruby (3) likes to ride in the box. She kicks butt!

My backyard looks great, huh? Storm knocked down a tree and knocked the power our. Power company sent some yahoo retards out to destroy my lawn and driveway. Yahoo Retards Co. send Yahoo rejects to 'fix' my yard. Driveway is screwed, yard looks like crap but I got choppers, kustom bikes, a hot rod Ford and another in the works. Lifes good, huh? ;)

It's gonna get stripped down and ready for paint this weekend. I'll do something crazy on it. Probably a flake job with panels on the box.

Back