Worksman bike year range help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up two Worksman cycles from a yard sale and im trying get an approximate year of this two wheeler. The trike that I bought with it is definitely younger with a 11/94 stamp on the rim. But this house painted one is a mystery . I don't want to strip it down, we are just gonna make a patina look with the current paint. I think the seat is Shwinn from pics I've seen here on the site. Also it has two different sized rims. The front has a "multiple diamond" pattern in the rim face and fits the replacement tire perfectly. The rear rim I took to a local bike shop to get a tire for because the tire is too big. He told me there are two different sized 20" wheels and this is the smaller size and couldn't get white wall tires for it. Here are the few pics I have.
ubypary9.jpg
qahyzudy.jpg
u3yza7e8.jpg

<3 a Skyon

Re: Worksman bike year range help

After further interwebs searching I am not even sure if this thing is a Worksman. The kickstand says Pletscher made in germany so do the pedals.. Also the rear rim is appearently metric. Serial number is B388487.
Help:|
<3 a Skyon

Back