Wolf Built. Two completed builds.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally took some photos of my latest builds.

The Redeem
6795175148_ab2968628f_z.jpg

The Ghost
6792610486_b3acca8ec7_z.jpg

More photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradmwolf/ ... 117346794/

Website, shirts, blog coming soon. Stay tuned.

Amazing bikes!!!
I'm with Irondio, the redeem is incredible, very nice work man! Cool photos too 8)

I really would like to do some enginedBikes one of this days! It puts a bicycle on another level!

Cheers wolf's den garage!

Wolf's Den Garage said:
Thanks, man! It was rather a small space to pull it off in, but managed.

You nailed it! How'd you get the bikes to stand? I've used fishing line up to my overhead light. Also just removed the kickstand in photoshop.

Those are two amazing looking bikes for sure.....good job.

Shot on a tripod. One scene with bike, one without. Then composite in PS. Used a large can under the pedal.

Scene was shot with a D3x, strip box overhead, and a q flash flanking to the rear.

The Redeem frame is 50's Higgins and the Ghost is a late 40's-early 50's Huffman as far as I can tell.

The Ghost is the fastest of the two running a 66cc with RT carb, Puch Hi Hi compression head, port/polish intake/exhaust ports. etc. She's seen 45mph.

Stay tuned for a Worksman build with a ripper of a 49cc motor...looking at hitting speeds of 60+.

outskirtscustoms said:
Awesome builds! The Redeem is so nicely pulled off. Looks amazing. How's it ride?

Hasn't been ran yet. It was built for a local men's boutique. I finished the build and took it straight to an opening party a week or so before Christmas. I didn't want it sitting in the shop with gas/gas fumes. Once the weather clears up a bit, the tank will be sealed and the shake down runs will begin! She's pretty heavy, though.

Wolf's Den Garage said:
Shot on a tripod. One scene with bike, one without. Then composite in PS. Used a large can under the pedal.

Scene was shot with a D3x, strip box overhead, and a q flash flanking to the rear.

The Redeem frame is 50's Higgins and the Ghost is a late 40's-early 50's Huffman as far as I can tell.

The Ghost is the fastest of the two running a 66cc with RT carb, Puch Hi Hi compression head, port/polish intake/exhaust ports. etc. She's seen 45mph.

Stay tuned for a Worksman build with a ripper of a 49cc motor...looking at hitting speeds of 60+.

Nice man...thanks a lot for sharing the technique!

Interesting that I have a 51 Higgins and a 47 Huffman frames sitting in my garage that I am getting ready to list for sale! Making me think twice about selling them. Those are NICE looking bikes....although I don't think I am ready for anything more than a regular pedal bike build just yet.

Wow, Please show more pics! these bikes are awesome. I agree with everyone else. Wish I had the enginuity to build a bike like these.

wcc said:
Wow, Please show more pics! these bikes are awesome. I agree with everyone else. Wish I had the enginuity to build a bike like these.

Thx! There's a link to a Flickr set in the first post. I'll throw a few more up in the post in a bit.

this might be a bump from the past, but i had to comment on these bikes. They are phenomenal! The photography is excellent as well. I actually found an image of The Ghost elsewhere on the internet, and since then I'd been hoping to find more information on the builder and the build itself. I shared it on my facebook page, I hope you don't mind. (Here is the Link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7201689.-2207520000.1355701701&type=3&theater) Has your blog/website gone live yet?

Back