wish these were more popular where I am

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got these and man had a yard sale this weekend and had noone even offer or really look at them and I had them pretty cheap and they all ride fine but just no interest If I was in Portland Oregon I wouldve sold all of them LOL I had 75 on the near perfect 80s Centurion 10 speed that weighs like 26 lbs, the sear 10 speed I had for 50 and the 2 schwinn 10 speeds both 1974 for 75 each or takem both for 100 and nothin ?
029-9.jpg

023-14.jpg

025-13.jpg

027-11.jpg

85 peeps and noone else likes em either LOL I guess Im not the only one that dont like Em but hey I got em for nothin and just had to clean em up and get the ridable now I gotta get rid of them

Gold Street Customs said:
Shipem to HOOCH !!!! :lol:

That's funny, because when I saw the pics, I immediately thought of Hooch. I see his craigslist ads all the time, and they look a lot like the sweet bikes he finds. The photo style is similar, too.

I have that same exact Sears. lol. I scored it with five other bikes for $40. The Centurion is nice along with the men's Schwinn road bike.

Back