Wish me luck! - UPDATE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hopefully I will have some fresh finds to report when I get home next weekend. I am supposed to meet up with a gentleman who claims he has over 700 bikes stored in a building on his property. I have no idea what they are or if his prices will be such that I can buy anything. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will try and at least get some photos. Stay tuned.

Re: Wish me luck!

Good luck Gordon! (Also good to see you back on the site.) Keep us updated!

Re: Wish me luck!

see if he'll let you take pics at least...

Well, the guy didn't have 700 bikes, more like 150 or so, but my friend and I did buy 16 of the better ones. A lot of them were 10 speed road bikes which didn't interest us. I also picked up some headllights and shift levers. I don't have any way to put up photos now, but will when I get home this weekend.

So, did ya get the twin bar with half tank and some canti frames out of the pile?

I got a Monark Rocket, Schwinn straightbar and Sears Spyder, all of which I needed for projects with parts I already have. I also got a 20 inch Iverson for resale. My friend got the one with the half tank, which was a Colson, and several lightweight and middleweight Schwinns. He also got a Mead with wood rims.

Back