Wish I had some cash

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super bad. Too bad I built a replica (before seeing this) just this afternoon. Would Burt Munro ride this? He'd ride mine for sure.

udallcustombikes said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Hmmmm :roll:

Now I wonder if its a scam? Wait for the highest offer then want the money "wired" ???

I just emailed and offered $1500. It's ok that I don't have the money because they don't have the bike.
udall,
Did you ever hear anything about this?

udallcustombikes said:
Not a word. No big suprise though. When I found those other pics I knew there was no such bike in Wichita.
I know, Craigslist needs to put some kind of filter on there to cut down on scammers. I also hate these ones that send you an e-mail on something asking if you still got it then you say yes I have it and never hear from them again, or they offer a trade I want and never hear from them again........ :x

Really burns my (CENSORED)!

I've seen that picture on a different Craigslist city. Not sure which one. Not long ago we had someone up near me selling a Whizzer. Said to go to a nearby town and they were at the top of the hill. No address. No phone. I did a quick image search and found the same picture that they had posted. People just messing with us.

Back