Winter Anyone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch for Sharks and Dingos! :x :lol: Just kidding! Merry Christmas!(I'm just grumpy from moving snow) :wink:

EDIT: HOW ABOUT AN INTRO?

TheDuke said:
Watch for Sharks and Dingos! :x :lol: Just kidding! Merry Christmas!(I'm just grumpy from moving snow) :wink:

EDIT: HOW ABOUT AN INTRO?

Nah, it's the Drop Bears and Hoop Snakes you gotta watch out for.
Doing an intro now :D

Rat Rod said:
Yall will hate me for this, but here's the next two days in Dallas...

dallas.jpg

Notice the low on Saturday though....high of 42 on Sunday.

steve,
thats exactly what its going to do here.

I remember those snow days when we used to live in Midland, Michigan....man they were sweet.

Nothing like watching the news and seeing your school name pop up.

Felt like winning the lottery...ha ha!

It's been a weird week in cincinnati. Monday we had snow and freezing rain, up until thursday was high 20's, today we hit 64 degrees. Just got done washing my car and riding my swingbike :p High 30's tomorrow and maybe snow by Monday.

Hooch said:
CCR said:
61' in so. Illinois today :D
santa hooch dont like no braggarts!
santabud-1.jpg
:lol:

i got nothing against winter, love snow but i hate ice :x :x :x now the ice is gone :mrgreen:

spent all day tuesday cleaning ice off my w/s every 20 miles ... for 500 miles. drive over 50mp and the rain on the w/s would ice over ... no fun

besides im pretty sure ive been bad this year anyway santa, think ill go wash my bikes ... outside :mrgreen:

I have some horrible tree damage from ice. This is just a small example of it.

IMG_0421.jpg

Took me at least 20 minutes to get into our vehicles just to start them up. The tree that is hanging down on top of my van is normally 5-6 ft. above it. Wow ice is heavy! The ice on the windshield was at least half an inch thick.

IMG_0423.jpg

Back