Wife's Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the frame, fork, chainguard, and tank plate (not installed yet) from my buddy Pawel.

My wife has been bugging me to build her a bike and I wanted to find a cool bike to build up. I couldn't pass this up for the price. I had the rims, seat, bars, and crank from another project I had that I messed the frame up on. so I scavenged them for hers. Eventually the rims will be painted green and there will be pinstriping done (hopefully) by Charlie the One Armed Bandit. He did my bass guitar a while back so i'll probably call him to do the bike. The tank plate and chain guard are primer and will stay that way and will be getting some cool artwork done by my good friend Grumpy.

downsized_0921001225.jpg

downsized_0921001548.jpg

downsized_0921001549.jpg

What do ya think? it's not 100% done yet, so any ideas would be cool.

I'm really digging the apes for some reason...and I agree that some pinstriping would be a great touch. All I can think of is maybe doing something with the chain guard to match the tank plate to pull it all together. Very lucky wife 8)

thanks for the comments, and it's one heck of a comfy ride!

it's a repop monark so i looked up the "fix" on here and welded it up before i put it on the bike. no life insurance plans means no broken bike fork.. lol just messing!

she loves it though... i just gotta figure out how to mount the tank plate. i'm thinkin a couple of those metal wire tiedowns that have the rubber around em. that should work.

Latest posts

Back