WHY???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone who has been having this back button issue please test it now to see if it is still not working?

Using Safari with no problems. I like the new look.

Rat Rod said:
Can someone who has been having this back button issue please test it now to see if it is still not working?

Yes, still there. Only takes 4 clicks on the back button now instead of 9. You geting there.

I must add that I thank you for this site. With out it I would have never gotten this dreaded addiction I suffer from. :lol:

Rodland said:
Only takes 4 clicks on the back button now instead of 9.

Trying to understand this statement. Are you saying that you have to go back and forth 4 times in order for you to land at the place where you started or do you mean that you literally have to click your browser's back button 4 times in a row in order to go back one page?

It took me only one click to get back from this thread to the "Bike Talk" section, but another 4 clicks to get back to the board index. Once on the "bike talk" page, back-click 1, 2, and 3 just kept giving me the "bike talk" section. The fourth click finally took me back to the index.

Yeah I have to click the back button a bunch of times too.

Wasnt an issue until my mouse quit now I have to use the touchpad on the laptop.... and its getting annoying. its like I have to move the cursor from the upper left corner to the lower right corner constantly. Not sure what happened, but say you click a link halfway down a page, and then click the back button... it used to take you to the spot where you clicked the link, now it just takes you to the top of that page?

anybody know of a fix? and yeah my browser is IE8

Back