Why did you pick your AVATAR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another post made me start thinking about avatars (I'm easily distracted...).

Why did you pick your avatar? I use mine because I draw and design a bit and my son asked me if I could draw the turtle from the back of an old comic book he had. I did but added the mullet, well, because a good mullet is an awesome thing...

Rg

Cuz I like Stylin and Profilin !
WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

raggedjim said:
CCR said:
Got netflix and now I'm on a Dr. Who kick right now ...

Is that a series?

Yup, its British. They started making the show again in 2005, the ones i remember as a kid were reruns from the 70's though. The "doctor" is an alien that travels around in a phone booth going thru time and space saving the human race and such. The 70's stuff is pretty cheesy but good for a laugh too.

I picked mine because I'm really into skulls and have always loved and wanted to learn the dying art of pinstriping. Had to change the color to blue though someone else has the red one.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Because that's the look on my face when I see everyone's AWESOME bikes on RRB!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Just like me, Tank looks EXACTLY like his Avatar!!! :p

largek9 said:
Black Crown Tattoo said:
I'm blind in one eye!!!! Arrgggggggg

I've seen your work, very cool ! 8) You have an "eye" for art .... :)

Thanks man! I'm not really blind in one eye! And my guy is not even wearing an eye patch! Did not work how I wanted!!! Haha thanks for the kind words!!

Black Crown Tattoo said:
largek9 said:
Black Crown Tattoo said:
I'm blind in one eye!!!! Arrgggggggg

I've seen your work, very cool ! 8) You have an "eye" for art .... :)

Thanks man! I'm not really blind in one eye! And my guy is not even wearing an eye patch! Did not work how I wanted!!! Haha thanks for the kind words!!

I had a buddy with a glass eye, and he would win bar bets saying that he could "touch his eyeball with his tongue". He would pull his eye out and put is in his mouth pointing outward to look at the losing bettor. He was a real piece of work. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back