Who's a "Rat Rod Dad" ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 and my Girlfriend has 1

my 2 are Dean...9 years old( can often be seen on his Haro )
Elaine is 6 and she Rides a Pixie Banana bike from the 80's I
found her at the Dump...and 3 other Pixies I have built for her

Alex,my Girls son,is 8 and he Rides a Haro as well...
I can't say enough about how tough those Haro's are...

my Son has MAJOR cabin fever..he can't wait to get back on his bike!
like Father ..like Son!

peace,
Kev.

mine are all older and dont enjoy bikes at all anymore
my daughter (21) is a junior at Iowa State University
oldest son (20)
youngwst son (15) has an army themed bike but lives right next to the high school so he never rides
my stepson(17) has over $2000 in 2 custom macneil frame bmx bikes he didnt ride all last year and he used to go to indoor bmx parks all the time

i have one dylan who is 3 1/2 and one that is my gf's who is 12 jessica.

I have 2 wild boys. Oliver, 4, and Carter,6. They just grew out of their first bikes(12", 14") and I am already eyeing them for parts.

cman said:
I have 2 wild boys. Oliver, 4, and Carter,6. They just grew out of their first bikes(12", 14") and I am already eyeing them for parts.
Are you going to go vintage on their next bike? That would be awesome!

Probably when they get to a 20" bike. They got some TRU bikes for Christmas from Grandma. But I think they would appreciate something older. They love riding in my 1977 F-250 4x4.

I have a 17 year old son and a 15 year old daughter. My son rides just about everything I build except for my cruiser. My daughter rides an electric assist bike that I bought for her and my wife last year. Both of them contribute on my builds and take pictures for my blogs. My daughter is actually better with a wrench than my son :mrgreen: But my son is the the in-house Steven Spielberg for my movies.

100_0012.jpg
100_0011.jpg
[/img]
I have a 10 year old and an 11 year old...both girls. I built these for them and they LOVE 'em!!! Pics are side by side. 70's Varsity and 70's Suburban turned into???!!!

I have 4 of them.

girls. 8,6,5

boy. 4

my oldest daughter wants to try out the chopper so i have to get it ready for spring.

and i found an old 16" bmx style bike and my son would rather fix it with dad than get a new bike from the store.

i,m kind of proud! :)

i figured my screen name gave me away.

I have a six year old, Evan who has a Schwinn chopper (which, after I take off the training wheels he'll probably never ride again...too hard to pedal). He likes to help me out when I work on my bikes. I also have a four year old, Allie, who likes to ride in the burley. We have a couple of pixies that they both like to ride, and they both love going to the bike shop.

jeff

father of three , my boys you've seen in my pics helpin out one has just turned six, the other is 13, my daughter is 16 and is building her own
mini chopper motorcycle in school little minx even "upped" my skull face welding helmet ! my older son just aquired a new used schwinn chopper with dads help at a flea market for $50 !!! he says he'll pay me back when he gets his paper route money :wink: and my youngest has his own little chopper and is a constant going concern because he has more bikes than all of us right now !! thx guys for letting me blab !! peace bab

Back