whole lot of sweet trades.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been doing some bike swapping with a few different bike guys in the area. I now have a couple bikes I'm really excited about but could use some more info if any one has some. First is a Colson. The fenders are rough but the frame is a beatiful shape.
RatRodBikes004.jpg

RatRodBikes006.jpg

Next is a Cadillac which may be my Klunker frame. I have a complete girls bike of this brand.
RatRodBikes008.jpg

RatRodBikes010.jpg

Then this AMC Flash three speed.
RatRodBikes011.jpg

I have this green cruiser with no badge. Has vista on the grips but they look newer than the bike.
RatRodBikes023.jpg

RatRodBikes021.jpg

An average looking Western flyer.
RatRodBikes016.jpg

this was a freebie. 16" cantelivier. it has some Schwinn parts but the frame looks wrong and no dates where they should be. Any suggestions.
RatrodII005.jpg

RatrodII004.jpg

Another preditor frame for the pile.
RatrodII044.jpg

RatrodII003.jpg

Bought this Mohawk today off CL for $25. It needs a new padal. the rest is Great. It has a really neat seat rack which I may to remove before flipping.
RatrodII001.jpg

RatrodII002.jpg

The blue cadillac is a bit bent in the rear stays and most of the quill is still in the tube so it will simmer on the back burner for a while. I'm debating what to do with th the Colson. it could get restored, or ratted any suggestions.. The rest my end up on the block .

I suspect that the Rollfast and Colson would withstand hard trail use better than the Cadillac. Then again, the WF would be the smallest loss in case of "hill-n-bail". (IMO)Take it for the $0.02 that it's worth. :wink:

The Colson is built like a tank. Every time I look at it I start going over about three different things I could do with it . I'm still working out what way to go. I dug out a nice set of skiptooth Elgin wheels that I may use on the Cadillac. I have to look up "Fridrich's Cadillac" to see what that is. With some alteration I may be able to make the rollfast look similar to a Cook Bros or Laguna. Of course I never get time to do welding that I want to do. The rest I may get rid of to keep peace in the home.

Latest posts

Back