WHO LIKES BIKES AND PIN-UPS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK
IM DONE FOR SURE NOW
MY BIKES PAINTED AND JUST LIKE NEW
I HOPE U ALL LIKE THE PICTURES

06-21-08_1431.jpg

06-30-08_0857.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture113.jpg

I'm starting to like lowriders more and more. Those are some nice looking bikes!..........Is that "you" in the last pic?...I couldn't find your INTRO, so I'm not sure. :oops:

Hey, who doesn't like bikes and pinups?!
Plus, thanks for having a modest pin-up...this is a family site and an attractive, yet modest model is always nice to see. I'm all for more pin-ups with bikes. It would be cool to have a calender with some kustom gals on some kustom bikes.

GREAT!! I really do like it alot! amazing how much difference a fork makes. Really motivating me to start a build. Just dont go riding it through Compton :p

kidding, if its offensive in any way dont take it that way :D

cool i dig the red bike and gotta love the pin up is she your gal?

your bikes "rockin" dig the way you setup the rear fender , but for some reason i couldnt find your bike in the last pic?!! :wink:
nice bike man!

... nice, it looks kinda like the build i'm in the middle of will somewhat maybe end up looking like, which brings me to the question, i'm planning on covering my seat in a bandana, did you do that your self? and if so, what did you use to get it to look so good? love the street sweeper fenders, and the new castle label is a nice touch...

Back