Who is this and what brand of bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I found this pic surfing and wonder what the head badge says. Anyone recognize it?

399647148_7341524439232260_9174933391733895082_n.jpg

I would send a link to the bicycle scene via Youtoob" but I do not yet know how to just copy/paste the vid. (like on our listening thread). I only know how to copy/paste the link......I'll figure it out some day

I would send a link to the bicycle scene via Youtoob" but I do not yet know how to just copy/paste the vid. (like on our listening thread). I only know how to copy/paste the link......I'll figure it out some day
Does this help? You could use "share."

@Kevin B Yes it does, thanx. I tried "Share" . It appeared that it only wanted to copy the Link and I wan't sure that was acceptable......

@Kevin B Yes it does, thanx. I tried "Share" . It appeared that it only wanted to copy the Link and I wan't sure that was acceptable......
This icon shown

IMG_2322.jpeg

Is how you can imbed media. Click it and paste the YouTube link. It also gives you a list of other acceptable media

As Ingola mentioned, another way is to use the "share" button below the video window in the YouTube app. It brings you options like this:
Screenshot_20231114-054315.png

Click "Copy link", and then paste that text into a message on the forum

Latest posts

Back