who all is still listening to vinyl?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those Electro Brand record & cd, since they didn't have a tape for the money I had left at the time.

I have atleast 100-120 records of different bands and some soundtracks, 1 Megadeth, several Ozzy, The Police, a couple Eric Clapton, Beach Boys, one Rush, one U2, AC/DC, John Carpenter's Christine soundtrack that has all 50's songs from the movie that also had Bad To The Bone and others.

magicrat- i believe the cartrige is the thingy(thats the technical word for it) that holds the stylus :lol:
stevil- yer avitar! drivin&cryin! you rock. i maybe know 3 people who like them. scarred but smarter it the best!

colored vinly,clear pictures..yup got a bunch..
the cult electric on gold vinyl(when that album went gold)
cult interview picture disc
REM orange crush on orange vinyl
agent orange on clear vinyl
the dogs d'amore on green translusent vinyl
the ...... on white vinyl
i know theres more, but that's all i can think of rite now

I have a clear blue promo 45 that I found of John Schneider from Dukes Of hazzard.

The one record I would love to have is The Police Ghost In The Machine that when you put it on the turn table the record lights up and the last time I have heard of it it went for $1000.

I am right now!

IMG_1734600x450.jpg

i have one red one. it doesnt have a name i think. thought "awesome!" then i listened to it. . .it was baaaad. sounded like really slowed down elevator music. so i have it for looks

I love listening to my records, its not uncommon for us to sit in the living room playing records, talking, and watching our 1 year old dance. Always promises good conversation and lots of laughs at the little one. :D

Hey beatcad, just found your post. DNC is alive and well!!
Good music and Great shows, gonna see them in CT next weekend. Check out their website.

always have and always will..........you cant custom tune cassettes,cds,mp3,or whatever nonsense they have now to your tastes....for punk i like the heavy pop,snap,hiss so most live outside of a dust cover,jazz needs to be pristine,country light hiss',etc,etc, lets see you do that with a cd....oh wait...itll just not work....and i dont think that a sound file could do that either besides....they all sound to hollow and have no depth :?

This semester I'm doing a radio show once a week for my school's internet radio station. Last week my friend and I did an all vinyl show; brought in two record players, a mixer and a bunch of records and it was a great :D felt so much more legitimate than playing everything from a computer.

Back