White castle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boardtrack fan said:
Just watched Harold and Khumar go to White castle on Thurs. night and as luck would have it a guy at work brought in two crave cases for breakfast Fri. morning :D
Oh maaan
SOO delicious
Maybe i should share my "art" of bordoem
This is from all the cravecases ive bought in the past...(it escapes me why i originally kept the small cases)
I thought it was interesting...
camera-gate088.jpg

I made it with poster board and glue...YAY!

OUTLAW said:
ok, so i am lost, what is white castle?

Outlaw :mrgreen:
Slyders...
The mini burgers?
Theyre known for that. If your driving around...and see a fast food restaraunt that looks like a castle...and its white...its probably a white castle...But usually i would judge it by the sign :D

they don't have that here on the west coast at least not in the NW. pretty good ?

OUTLAW said:
they don't have that here on the west coast at least not in the NW. pretty good ?

Ohhh...DelICOUS!
I would mail you some...but it would have to be RIGHT out of the case...its just not the same...

I should send you some frozen ones...That would work

Some people dont like it, most love it.

its basically just a greasy little Steam grilled burger with little onions, mustard, and a dill pickle. You gotta have it with cheese, or its not as good. The only bad part is, it slides right through you, hence: slyder

[quote="TheFlyingDingo"
I would mail you some...but it would have to be RIGHT out of the case...its just not the same...
[/quote]

Made a bet with a vendor over the phone for lunch. I won so he sent a Big Mac and fries via UPS :shock: ......it got lost for a week. Looked just the same but didn't eat it.

cman said:
[quote="TheFlyingDingo"

Made a bet with a vendor over the phone for lunch. I won so he sent a Big Mac and fries via UPS :shock: ......it got lost for a week. Looked just the same but didn't eat it.[/quote]
hahha
THats awesome

OUTLAW said:

Grab some in the frozen section at the store!They are soooo good!Hopefully they'll open a few on this side of the country! We are getting a Sonic this summerJust got a Jack-in-the -box! :wink:
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
OUTLAW said:

Grab some in the frozen section at the store!They are soooo good!Hopefully they'll open a few on this side of the country! We are getting a Sonic this summerJust got a Jack-in-the -box! :wink:
L8 EM
I NEED A SONIC IN NEW JERSEY!!

vanilla_gorilla said:
[quote="FaceOFFbikes I NEED A SONIC IN NEW JERSEY!!

yo seriously, those commercials play nonstop and ive never seen the place[/quote]
Well here is the kicker..I was searchin Sonic on the web and came up short.. Then I saw in tiny letters on the commerc.. Sonicdrivein and came up with this..

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/locator/search.do

Ahhh,Belly Bombers

I havent had White Castle in years.

Beleive the testimonials on here.Yes they are that GOOD!

I wish there was one here in central NJ,I'd be there right now.

MagicRat said:
Ahhh,Belly Bombers

I havent had White Castle in years.

Beleive the testimonials on here.Yes they are that GOOD!

I wish there was one here in central NJ,I'd be there right now.
Dude...go get some frozen ones, your gonna kill yourself!

Back