Where to get a brown cruiser seat?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm currently in the middle of my first build, and I'd love a nice brown seat. Brooks saddles seem to be the perfect style, but I don't have that kinda money right now. I've looked on Amazon, eBay and Craigslist, but the only brown seats I can fid that are cheaper are designed for road bikes. I'm okay with reproductions, it doesn't have to be authentic or anything like that, but I'm gonn have red tires, off white body, so I think a brown saddle would be nice. Any advice to help me find one? I'd like to spend less than $25

Yeah, but I could get a real vintage seat for less than that price. I'm looking to spend under $20, but I guess I'm out of luck.

Gota a black one of these for one of my bikes not too bad for $20

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1104873_-1___400033

50-8274-BRN-ANGLE.jpg

Yeah, there's a bunch of those on eBay for less than $20, but I wasn't to sure it would go well on a Schwinn Typhoon, it looks more for a road bike.

Definitely depends on the look of the build, but I usually don't find the "cushy" seats all that comfortable.

If you are looking to spend $20 or less check Walmart. They carry a brown cruiser seat for something like, I think $19.96.

Back