Where is Uncle Stretch?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Stretch got travel trailer fever and is heading for the Texas Hill Country.

Bikes are officially on hold....until he gets tired of driving around in circles. :lol:

Hooch said:
I cant wait to see his stretched lawn chair

Naw, I wanna see what happens when he figures out his trailer is not big enough. :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14909&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p151958
trailer001.jpg

you know he could probably sell alot of bikes in the camping community, or try to buy their bikes off the campers who already have them :lol:

Ok I'm not dead or anything ...just going to try something else for a while. There is enough entertainment factor on rrb that yall wont even miss my constant turning out one bike after another. Hey I got yall throught the last part of winter. I hope this trailer is big enough ,because its the biggest thing i can pull with my canyon truck. Its got a bed ...kitchen...bath ...and shower ...what more could a man need oh and I bought a flat screen tv for when the fishing/messing around needs a rest. If I like it then I'm going to come home and load all my bikes in my truck,take them to my brothers 52 acres in sommerville and run over them with his bulldozer......Ill take pictures he he. ....Probably not going to happen. anyway here is an inside shot

insidetrailer002.jpg

Yeah Steve you could probably get those rims from joe with my nexus collection. And yes Clancy I have the twinkies and ding dongs already packed....now if I can come up with a new name....Uncle camper...naw...camper paul....the mad camper....It will come to me. Its got everything I need...couch ...tv...wife to cook....bed....toilet...microwave...ac and heat. The other stuff is expensive...special toilet paper sewer hoses...connectors...extended mirrors. This aint cheap.

insidetrailer001.jpg

insidetrailer004.jpg

Back