Where I lived when I started and where I live now.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so when I first started MH Bikes and Co. I did everything by myself which sucked. But none the less was fun too. The side of town I lived on was.... let's just say bad. It was predominately a Black and Mexican neighborhood. Cops in the hood every night for something. Couldnt take my build outside with people stareing at me with glares. So you'd just have to give them no respect when they were quote unquote "Hatein." Although it wasn't always that bad. I actually bumped into other bike builders who worked on Lowriders and got a few biz cards from people asking me to come work for them. I wanted my own shop and business so I always turned'em down. But anyways yeah it was bad. Where Ilive now it's really suburban and if you get bad reviews while rideing it's usually a chuckle from a teenager or some rich snob. But the shop where me and my freind work at which is his apartment is out in the country so it's a really nice change to see some farmer wave at you and say "I use to do that when I was 18-19 myself"

MulhollandBikes&co said:
Okay so when I first started MH Bikes and Co. I did everything by myself which sucked. But none the less was fun too. The side of town I lived on was.... let's just say bad. It was predominately a Black and Mexican neighborhood. Cops in the hood every night for something. Couldnt take my build outside with people stareing at me with glares. So you'd just have to give them no respect when they were quote unquote "Hatein." Although it wasn't always that bad. I actually bumped into other bike builders who worked on Lowriders and got a few biz cards from people asking me to come work for them. I wanted my own shop and business so I always turned'em down. But anyways yeah it was bad. Where Ilive now it's really suburban and if you get bad reviews while rideing it's usually a chuckle from a teenager or some rich snob. But the shop where me and my freind work at which is his apartment is out in the country so it's a really nice change to see some farmer wave at you and say "I use to do that when I was 18-19 myself"
so because it was a black and mexican neighborhood it's considered bad? :D

slowriderz said:
So where are ya at now? I am always down to check out some cool bikes!

Im livin' on the NE side over by Lindale Mall and more close to Cedar Memorial. Ex girlfreind and her sister kicked me out of our old place on the SW side down the street from Metro Harley Davidson and westdale Mall so i'm chillin at my folks place til i get another apartment. I'm out in the garage workin every other day, cos of this heat im not out much but when I'am I get alot done. Probably can get at least two bikes worked on in a day once I get my apartment since I'd be in a place where i'd be air conditioned haha XD

Back