where does your user picture (avatar) come from???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
mine came from bath time with my son about 3 years back i used to always play guitar or bass while hed bathe and he wanted to play

Thats so funny sensor... I never knew what that was a picture of :lol:

[quote="TheFlyingDingo
I go by TheFlyingDingo on XBOX and everything else-If its TheFlyingDingo....its probably me[/quote]

my tag is BamBamZ28 if ur on. i used to play horde mode like crazy but ive been into borderlands since it came out.
gears 3 looks tight so far on the previews ive seen

my avatar came from GIS'ing "Vanilla Gorilla" its a photoshop of Magilla Gorilla from Hanna Barbara

I am an artist and it is one of my images.
Playingyoursong.jpg

http://www.stevensgregory.com/Steven_S_ ... lcome.html

I change mine every so often. I had Homer Simpson holding Spider Pig on the ceiling, then a close up of a Schwinn badge, then Brian from Family Guy, doing the peanut butter jelly dance! I'll probably change it soon to an old timey bike pic. -Adam

My avatar is actually a picture that John Brain (BR&K) took of me and AM Roofer when we won the Pixie sidehack jousting contest in Hamilton Beach Ontario a few years back. I cropped it to fit the avatar dimensions.
From time to time I also use a picture of me at our wedding. It's the one with me wearing an orange hardhat, Stihl suspenders and carrying Dirty Sally (my chainsaw).

Rustinkerer said:
I change mine every so often. I had Homer Simpson holding Spider Pig on the ceiling, then a close up of a Schwinn badge, then Brian from Family Guy, doing the peanut butter jelly dance! I'll probably change it soon to an old timey bike pic. -Adam

i remember all of those. lol. homer was my favorite of the bunch. i grew up watchin the munsters with my dad. i always wanted the munsters koach.

oh that's easy--i was born in Hollywood at LA Hospital(name at that time, its changed many times since)
i only root for my hometeams Dodgers and Lakers and UCLA
but i will change it soon, i have 2 other pics that will make the rotation for a while

It is the Varga girl on the top tube of my mountain bike, an Airborne Lucky Strike.

mesome said:
Mine is a detail of John Brown's face from John Stewart Curry's "Tragic Prelude" mural in the Kansas State Capitol building. Fun side note, a friend of mine used to live in an old school house in eastern Kansas that John Brown taught at.

John_Brown_Painting.JPG
ADV?

Mine is a shot of me jumping a little kid's bike at a SoCal bike rodeo. It didn't end well, but somebody forwarded me this photo, which I like.

Back