where can i get this fork and these wheels??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i saw this bike, i believe on this forum, and fell in love!! i HAVE to know if anyone knows where i can get these rims in a 26inch size and this fork??

DSC00650.jpg

choppers us has those forks(and your local bike shop might as well...theyre fairly common) youll just need to wrap something around in between the upper/lower crowns and paint everything black if you want them exactly like those

thanks guys,,,,,,my welding and fab skills are NONE. lol.....so looks like ill be buying. the rims are SWEET!!!!! i forgot to mention i have a disk brake so a fork like that may be harder to find than i thought!

nope. they fork will come in threaded,threadless(in either 1" or 1 1/8"),and with or without disc mounts(ive got a set with mounts for disc brakes on my b6 and a set w/o the mounts as well. got them both from a local bike shop. i think they were made by cruiser king....maybe karfer will see this and tell you if im correct since i got them from his old work)

sensor said:
nope. they fork will come in threaded,threadless(in either 1" or 1 1/8"),and with or without disc mounts(ive got a set with mounts for disc brakes on my b6 and a set w/o the mounts as well. got them both from a local bike shop. i think they were made by cruiser king....maybe karfer will see this and tell you if im correct since i got them from his old work)

really? NOW, im not really wanting a full extended cruiser fork, its going to go on my Electra delivery 8, so how do i measure what i have now so the new fork makes my bike sit the same? i do know ill need a threadless 1 1/8"........also do you suppose they make them in black?

Back