What's up!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 30, male and into bikes. How's that?

I'm a machinist by trade. I started biking at a young age. My first bike was a Canadian Tire "Panther." It was a 20" BMX. No training wheels! Serious. I raced BMX locally as a teen. Then I got into mountain biking. Then I put my ... through school, got a job, got married, and have 3 kids. I Bought my wife a nice flowery Electra cruiser last year so we could ride together. Found it's not comfortable to ride a MTB at her pace. But I quite enjoyed how smooth her ride was. So I decided I also wanted a cruiser. I found an all black, brand new Manhattan Aero on Kijiji. Turned out that the seller was willing to trade for a Nitro Rc truck which I just so happened to have for sale at the time. Needless to say I rode the bike a few times and now it's in pieces in the basement waiting for some custom parts. Call me a project man. I've got to customize............ Don't worry I still have another nice Rc truck.

Back