What's up New England!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going guys. I'm a 31 year old car detailer who lives in central MA and works in southern NH. I've found this site a couple of months ago while I was looking for parts for my first build.
orangemode064.jpg

I'll write it up in the gallery when I complete it.I also have a couple other projects to get going.
The stuff you guys do is amazing and the site is great.I am looking forward to being a part of it.

Welcome, from Western MA!............Nice bike! Looking forward to future builds, that are "hiding" inside of you. 8)

Cool looking bike! I wouldn't fancy lacing thoose rims though!

I didn't know you had TopGear + The Stig out in the States! Richard Hamond has just moved into a house a mile or so from me.

Jon

Thanks guys. This bike is cool but I don't know anyone who can fit on it.It was in this guys driveway for years.I used to drive by it on my way home from work just because it made me happy.Then one day I saw it run over and had to do something about it.It was like a wounded puppie(that I spent to much money on). But I learned my lesson.Thanks to this mutt I picked up a great new hobby.Looking forward to sharing more builds (that I fit on!) with you guys,and thanks for the great welcome.

Back