What to start with??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at getting a stretched cruiser, want to buy and customize my first, then I'm hoping to try my hand at building a bike after I get an idea of proportions, and what I like. My question is, what's a good bike to start with?

I like the look of the Micargi Bronco 3.0 as a starting point, but is it worth the money? What other manufactures out there are building cool stretch cruisers?

I'd try to locate an older Dyno Roadster. It's the bike that the Micargis and other brands copied. You'd have a better built bike by a company with a good reputation. 8)

blacksheep said:
I'd try to locate an older Dyno Roadster. It's the bike that the Micargis and other brands copied. You'd have a better built bike by a company with a good reputation. 8)

Ditto on that one! I love the Dynos from the 90s with what looks like a built in tank - so HOT. Problem is, since lots of people want them their resale value is a little steep for us poor people. A guy about an hour south of me had a stretch Dyno (no tank) on CL for $200. Not bad, but I still want one with the tank. Great looking bikes.

Back