What not to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big Daddy and I are next door neighbours. He bought a new bike yesterday. Well today while outside having a smoke, BigDaddy took his new chooper out and crashed it. The reason why, he put tire shine on his tires and took a turn and it slid out from under him. So the lesson here DON"T put tireshine of Armour All on your tires

That would of been a GREAT VIDEO. 0-to-doh in less than five seconds. :lol:

Silicon based products like Armour-All are bad for your tires. It displaces the oils/lubricants in the tire leading to premature cracking of the tire. They do sell non-silicone based tire cleaners. I would just live without the shine.

That must be how you do those Arabian powerslide doughnuts!!!!!!!! :wink:
L8 EM

back in high school, a buddy of mine had a mid-1980's Mercury Cougar with a turbo 4-cylinder and a stick shift. Nice car. He washed and waxed and Armour-Alled that thing to within an inch of its life. He only ever Armoralled the pedals once, though... took him 3 days of driving to wear enough Armour-All off the clutch pedal to get able to get it into first without slipping off the clutch and stalling it...

--rick

one of my friends in high school armor-all'd the vinyl bench seat in his station wagon, total'd it on a telephone pole !!!

He said "I was fine until I turned left"

a chevy small block and a bottle of tire shine is really fun too rofl .. wouldnt recommend it but if you wanna give it a try shine up your tires really well..sidewalls arent really that important but when your done dump the rest around the tire, go in the car pull the ebrake and start spinning them rears .. but when you get loose dont try slamming on the brakes , bad idea ahahah sorry to hear about the crash I read the first post and had to reply did any damage happen to the bike? pictures of the bike..im all for the chopper bikes.

Latest posts

Back