WHAT IS THIS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for some help as to what this bike might be. im looking to restore it back to a good reliable bicycle. any help would be greatly appreciated. yes im a newb to this site. im a oldschool bmxer at heart. i thought it would be cool to make this into a bmx, but im not positive on the route i would like to go. please if ya have any info on this bicycle please let me no...thanks bird

cool..im gonna guess that you are correct. i wasnt sure if it was homeade or what. would you reccomend restoring it to origional or should a throw a bmx flare on it......i no everyone has there own opinion. but i would like to no what others think...thanks

cut the front seat tube OFF. Cut the rear seat tube down a foot. Think stretched burrito. Heat and bend the rear seat stays down . Lots to do to that one.

Just remember, if you like how it rides now, if you start cutting and altering the frame, it might not be so great. Try to ride somebodies Burrito to see if you will like it or hate it. It has a lot to do with age, physical strengths or weaknesses, style, and plenty more. I'm not saying don't cut it, just think about it before you do anything. It's either your sickle or something you gotta try to sell because you hate it. Think about what you want and don't get caught up in a Fad just because someone suggested it. I'm not slamming Burritos, but trying to save you wasted effort. Be your own person.

bird6961 said:
very cool :idea: keep em comin. just got done riding it around the block a few times. cant believe it rides pretty good

Back