what is this schwinn worth?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know it is in ruff shape and missing original parts but kind of hard to pin point a value when the prices are all over the place. it is a november 1963 schwinn stingray deluxe. it is my brother's bike and money is very tight and this bike is just sitting. its not for sale right now but if it is worth any thing then it might be. any input would be great.

Please don't hate on me but I feel it ought to be worth $100 as is. I'm not to sure though maybe more if you have more parts. I'm not to big on Schwinn and don't know the market on them. Hope this helps and good luck.

being an original,although rough,63 stingray frame and guard,i think it could do real well on ebay.that's the only way i would sell it.bigger audience and it would most likely get alot of attention.
plus's I see,original frame,guard,rear wheel,crank set.don't try to clean it up and post some real good pics of crucial areas and let er rip.I can see a few hundred bucks coming out of it.

Back