What is a burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What the h*** is a burrito

its the complete opposite of a TALLBIKE :mrgreen: , do a search you should be able to find one or three here really easy

So a Burrito is a "little donkey"! Cool I'm goin to build me one, or two, or three!!!!!

dude thank you so much for asking this question! ive been wondering myself for quite a while now. i just kinda thought that it was a lowrider bike that you might see a mexican on! guess i was wrong. so basically you gotta have a welder to make one. well schucks!!!

Easy E

yeah, it would help if ya had a welder or know someone who does. some of us are posting Burritos in post your Burrito here. if you can go to choppers bikes there is a big post of most of em that have been build or being built. we had a vote on what to call theses bikes an Burrito won an so thats it. make em long an low,let the Burrito flow.

Outlaw 8)

I wondered how the name came about! Next question: Why would anyone WANT a 'fixie'? I mean, no coasting, no brakes, seems kinda silly to me... ~Adam

Because your a exercise psychotic.

Everyone who rides a Fixie has calf muscles that can deflect bullets and crush a man's skull.

I have a few fixie addict friends and they ride up and down parking garages for fun on those suckers.

Back