What i found this week in the dumpster,

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry not a bike it says *fresh finds* not fresh bike finds.....Seen this box in a dumpster and thought shurly sum1 got a new plane and just threw the box away....so im like it dont hurt to check the box and yeah it was in there,
1662113_796235770391075_1455090360_n.jpg

Perhaps it's the build that does it for him :p
That is why I build RC Trucks they stay on the ground for the most part . I use power tool batteries I can get them to do about 40 mph that way .. If I use model rocket D engines as a booster I can push it to about 70+ mph:crazy: Id be thrilled to find that in a dumpster I figure its free & you can fly it at least one time ..:rofl:

im more of a rc truck/car guy iv never had a plane but i will probly have fun with it until i nose dive it into the ground and break it,lol Seems like its easy flying with this super cub plane from what i see i youtube

My dad flew RC planes for years. I flew for a while but couldn't get over seeing my build efforts destroyed in spectacular crashes. My bike builds stay the same forever. I like it much better. Gary

Like Gary, my Dad also flew model airplanes, owned a hobby shop, and started a flying club where I grew up. I never quite got it!
Spend weeks building just to see if you can land!
Dad did pretty good!
I found boats, had a Miss Budwiser tunnel hulled 80mph water screamer until it hit a dock....bloop bloop...

today i learned i can not fly a rc plane its now cracked and pieces broke off :banghead: il stick 2 harleys

Too bad you crashed it already. I built and flew a bunch of planes when my sons were younger. If you really want to learn to fly, find an experienced pilot to inspect the plane before it's first flight. Weight and balance are Critical !! Then he can take it off and get some altitude. When it's safely up there, you take the controller and try your luck. If you get in trouble, instructor has time to take the controls and save it before it digs a hole. I learned that way, and I taught many new pilots that way. Nice find... Have Fun !!

yeah its just made of stirafoam.....very happy i didnt pay $200 on amazon 4 it just to destroy 1st flight my 2nd go around might stay n the air longer then a min!

Latest posts

Back