What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the State 4130 out again for 12.83 miles. Along my route I ran across a guy camped out on a Park Bench, lots of broken sidewalk, one friendly Pit Bull off leash, lots of cut grass in street and on sidewalk and a small flock of Turkeys 🦃 that I’d not seen in a long time. KS canceled the Fall Turkey hunting season due to the decreasing population.
IMG_4720.jpeg
IMG_4721.jpeg
IMG_4718.jpeg

Last edited:
I tried riding the pump track at the new bike park in Berthoud that opened at 9am on Saturday between a memorial service and office picnic but got this instead. We got some rain Friday morning. 🤷‍♂️
IMG_20230916_151630119.jpg

Fortunately there are 5 other pump tracks in my area so went to the picnic for a bit then headed back to Firestone for some laps.
IMG_20230915_154413483.jpg

Yesterday @Karate Chicken Industries and I met the OBC for the Bluz Cruz monthly ride. I rode my '19 Mead Ranger arch frame.
IMG_20230917_101457471.jpg

We hung out for a bit at Washington Park with the boys before having to rush back to catch the 3rd game in a series between Colorado Rockies & San Francisco Giants. The Giants had a big 8 run inning to jump to a 7 point lead. The Rockies fought back in the last inning but just couldn't get a 3rd win out of the series. They lost by 1 run but still a great weekend of fun! Thanks for the game J.D.!:thumbsup:
IMG_20230917_151340896.jpg

IMG_4728.jpeg

State Klunker, average speed down about 1.5 mph with the aggressive tires.

Pedal tractors! here with my son this past Sunday at the local pumpkin festival:

pedal tractor 1.jpg

pedal tractor 2.jpg

so fun.

I had the opportunity to ride the new pump track at the new bike park in Berthoud yesterday with a good friend!
IMG_20230921_142619842.jpg
IMG_20230921_150722562.jpg

Since it's the closest to home of the other 5 tracks in my area I think I'll be spending a lot of time here in the future. A very fun place & probably the longest track around.🤓 Thanks @Karate Chicken Industries! Will look forward to doing it again!:rockout::rockout:

I had the opportunity to ride the new pump track at the new bike park in Berthoud yesterday with a good friend!View attachment 248715View attachment 248714

Since it's the closest to home of the other 5 tracks in my area I think I'll be spending a lot of time here in the future. A very fun place & probably the longest track around.🤓 Thanks @Karate Chicken Industries! Will look forward to doing it again!:rockout::rockout:
I like the look of that

Wish we had a Velosolutions track near me

I like the look of that

Wish we had a Velosolutions track near me

It is a lot of fun!! :rockout: Has some elements of other tracks in the area but still very unique. Went late yesterday & it was a mob scene. Sooooo many people wanting to try it out. Since it is farthest north, the folks from Loveland & Ft. Collins come down. Looked like the whole bike park was pretty busy. Great to see people having fun on bikes & enjoying the park! Like the others, timing is key but managed to get some fast laps in for stress relief. :thumbsup: So grateful!!

Wasn't able to watch this spectacle today, but wanted to share this Berlin madness on bikes anyway (maybe I can make it there tomorrow, even if it's a 1,5 h commute by public traffic):
BärlinPedälBättle
Medieval Madness on Bikes....
IMG_20230923_210957_181.jpg

To give you a basic idea of this very Berlinesque event, here are some videos from the last years. Enjoy...!

Wasn't able to watch this spectacle today, but wanted to share this Berlin madness on bikes anyway (maybe I can make it there tomorrow, even if it's a 1,5 h commute by public traffic):
BärlinPedälBättle
View attachment 248788
To give you a basic idea of this very Berlinesque event, here are some videos from the last years. Enjoy...!

THAT IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

BärlinPedälBättle
View attachment 248788

THAT IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! One of 😍 isn't enough.

So 😍🥰🤩🥳👍👍🤣😂😂😂:rockout::rockout::rockout::13::heart::heart::inlove: should cover it. Thanks for sharing!✌️

Back