what does your kid ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MagicRat said:
No kids of my own,but my 7yo.niece (helper) has a 20" Stingray Low Rider and a mid 80's Diamond Back Hot Streak Freestyle.
Let's see'm! lol

Next time KustomKreator is in the area with his camera I'll try to remember to ask him for some pics of them.

cman said:
0610071055.jpg

LOVE the mismatched converse, too cute! What a couple of characters!

My 13 year old son rides a newer Mongoose bmx but most of the time wants to ride one of my bikes,go figure.And my almost 4 year old daughter has a pixie sized tank/convertable solid tired project bike I am working on(just scored free 16 inch wheels and tires last night)I actually think its some kind of Sears bike from the early sixties it has a Komet hub and a short banana seat without a rear brace it is actually two piece the top pan snaps into the bottom anyways I will get pictures sometime.

Its an old Mongoose frame that my boss garbage picked and gave me. The rims are my old ACS z rims with Suzue sealed hubs from the early eighties. The stem is a Redline also from the early eighties. The rest of the bike is made-up of new parts from the Dan's Comp catalog.

Boardtrack fan said:
Its an old Mongoose frame that my boss garbage picked and gave me. The rims are my old ACS z rims with Suzue sealed hubs from the early eighties. The stem is a Redline also from the early eighties. The rest of the bike is made-up of new parts from the Dan's Comp catalog.
Oh
That frame looks exactly like some old bike i sold...A giant GFR XL, in silver

2manybikes said:
Here is my 3 year old on his new stingray. He is pretty psyched to be beating his cousin.
parts001.jpg

3?! rock on lil man..

Back