WHAT BIKE PROBLEM??? WHO>>ME???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Whats in your barn??? Who's got a collecting problem..I DONT

IMG_0642.jpg

this was taken before the other 4 i jut built..oh my

After several sessions my therapist finally got it, "So, what you really have is a storage problem, not a bike problem?" :lol:

Im gald to see everyone is in agreement that it's not a problem with having too many..it's a problem of not having enough storage. Awesome photos guys..love the collections

Does everyone else try to ride all their bikes at least once a week??

My wife and I have about 3 favorites each that we ride weekly...the geared bikes(5 to 7 speeds). It's pretty hilly around here. The single speeds and 3 speeds get rode least. They usually get ridden on short rides or a pair taken to the beach 3 or 4 times a year. Occasionally we will have 4 to 6 bikes out when friends or family want to ride too.

I will post some pics of my fleet just as soon as my wife leaves to go shopping or nails or something! Don't want her to see the fleet, she has no idea! (well I think she really does!) But I'm not into fessing up yet. :mrgreen:

I went down to the hardware store and bought a sign that says "No Bikes", I hung it on the door to the garage where I keep all my continuously growing hoard. That way when my wife asks how many bikes do I need, I just point to the sign and say " what bikes?" Or just point out that all my bikes are merely accessories to my wardrobe like she says about her shoes. I mean who would want to ride a stingray that doesn't match their shirt right? :D

Diabolical_Dork said:
I went down to the hardware store and bought a sign that says "No Bikes", I hung it on the door to the garage where I keep all my continuously growing hoard. That way when my wife asks how many bikes do I need, I just point to the sign and say " what bikes?" Or just point out that all my bikes are merely accessories to my wardrobe like she says about her shoes. I mean who would want to ride a stingray that doesn't match their shirt right? :D

You really are Diabolical!

Latest posts

Back