What a day...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today started off with a bang. A bad one. My mom called and told me that my girlfriends car had leaked something all over their driveway when I was there yesterday with it. So it turns out that it's oil... and a bad leak. Not sure where yet. Then I went about feeding my many reptiles when I noticed that in one of the cages one of the lights crucial to the heat they need was burned out. Not good, I have no working vehicle and no money. So I grab my bike and head out to grab oil for my girlfriends car so she can get home from work, get a light so my bearded dragons don't get sick and get some money from my girl so I can do all this. Outside it was finally nice and warm. Sunny and everything was melting nicely. But windy. VERY WINDY!!! I got my errands done but I had to walk some of the way because the wind literally stole the air from my lungs. Not fun at all.
So I thought "great now that that is over with I can relax and see whats going on RRB." I was reading a post and was about to respond when my monitor went black. I reset the computer thinking something happened and it froze... the monitor started okay then flashed white a couple of times and died. I don't have a backup, my family no longer has a backup. I'm screwed.
I shrugged and headed downstair to work on the lights for the Coke bike. I was dong okay until I needed to solder some stuff. My soldering iron no longer gets hot. REALLY!?? :x I mean REALLY?
My girlfriend lets me use her computer if mine isn't working but I am not Mac savvy. I really hate how my day turned out. I thought yesterday was bad when I was told I might actually be bi-polar, but yesterday was roses and sunshine compared to today.
Thanks for letting me rant. Hopefully I can keep in touch.

Back