western flyers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi im brandon iv tried to get some type of responce on these not sure if people think im fake or what if someone could give me a little more info would be great enjoy
WesternFlyer.jpg

vnzxkbhy7rchjgzzcxdfyutrstr80i9y7t70-hyutfrdyoidszh002.jpg

vnzxkbhy7rchjgzzcxdfyutrstr80i9y7t70-hyutfrdyoidszh001.jpg

Hello Brandon! I don't have much information about your bikes other than the fact they were made by Murray. Murray bikes were sold through several stores and each one used a different name for the bikes. They are very cool bikes though.

Since you are new here you might want to pop on over to the intro section and post an intro. viewforum.php?f=9 That way people know a little bit about you and you will get some info. You also will need to give folks some time to respond. There are a bunch of great folks here with much knowledge if you give them time to respond. I see you just joined yesterday so relax and enjoy the site.

thanks everyone im a deff beginner and those bikes got me fired up
love the classics
i think i may have been posting on other peoples add sorry everyone
i found that the one that looks new is 1963 murray western flyer cosmic flyer
the other one i think is a 1950s federal's jet fire
im not sure what the girls bike is i do have the serial num
i love this site great people and great bikes

thanks i havent touched it from what i can tell its all original i havent seen one in this good of condition
i dont think anyone ever rode it
what do you think the value may be due to the condition im very curious thanks alot

Back