West Coast Chopper Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
In my search for another "fullsize" OCC Chopper bike I found a West Coast Chopper bike in chrome. The tank is gone and I'm glad, this thing actually looks pretty sweet and very beefy. I'm gonna give the guy $20 for it and I might actually not chop it up.

I wish I never sold mine, they look cool without the tank and a 24" wheel up front :wink:

I still have the 24" off my OCC bike. Everything about this bike is cooler than the OCC bike, frame design, spiderweb, headbadge, threadless beefy fork, etc...

yoothgeye said:
I still have the 24" off my OCC bike. Everything about this bike is cooler than the OCC bike, frame design, spiderweb, headbadge, threadless beefy fork, etc...
Stop....your making me regret selling it even more :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
yoothgeye said:

Haha, hopefully you got more than $20 for yours. I'm still trying to find that elusive cheap OCC bike for my Sand Rover bike before vacation. I've been having so much fun on the tall bike I'm planning to take it too. I might just load up my trailer with all my unconventional bikes for the beach.

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
yoothgeye said:

Haha, hopefully you got more than $20 for yours. I'm still trying to find that elusive cheap OCC bike for my Sand Rover bike before vacation. I've been having so much fun on the tall bike I'm planning to take it too. I might just load up my trailer with all my unconventional bikes for the beach.
Yeah...$100 :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Good work, I've put bikes on Craigslist around here for $10 and can't get it, I gave up trying to get any money for my BFK and gave it to my sister (for her daughter) in trade for some bike parts she got me off of Amazon worth about $50. I bet if I shined up this West Coast Chopper bike like a new penny I couldn't even get $50 for it here.

I'm thinking about ganging up with someone who lives in a place where bikes sell well and we both post the same Craigslist ad with photos and then compare the responses.

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I bet if I shined up this West Coast Chopper bike like a new penny I couldn't even get $50 for it here.

I'll bet you $40 bucks you could get more than $50 dollars around here for that bike shined up. In fact, I hereby offer $50.01 which is a net $10.01 to you as seller after you pay up on our bet. :D I would have bet a larger amount, but wanted to be fair to you!

Jeff

rrednek said:
yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I bet if I shined up this West Coast Chopper bike like a new penny I couldn't even get $50 for it here.

I'll bet you $40 bucks you could get more than $50 dollars around here for that bike shined up. In fact, I hereby offer $50.01 which is a net $10.01 to you as seller after you pay up on our bet. :D I would have bet a larger amount, but wanted to be fair to you!

Jeff

Haha, I'll take crappy photos of it and make the ad sound like a phishing scam.

OK, I picked up the WCC bike today and it's pretty neat, I will try running the front OCC 24" wheel/tire on it and see how I like it. Then Cody called and he had found me OCC Chopper #2, $15, SCORE! It's one of the first ones with the fold down pegs on the fork tubes. Sand Rover, you will be mine!

Chips_Mahoy said:
I'd like to see a WCC bike with OCC wheels & tires on it! Darn.......just gave myself another project....

Would take A LOT of spreading to fit the OCC rear on the WCC.

I am looking for a seat for a West Coast Chopper bicycle. I bought one for a young friend whose father was killed in a motorcycle accident two years ago. A car left turned right into them and Robbie was riding behind his dad when it happened.

The WCC seat was ruined recently in an accident and he is riding the bike without the seat even though we gave him another bike. I am checking out craigslists since that's where I found the original, but you guys sound like you might be a better resource. I only need the seat so if you know a source for a parts bike, I'd be so grateful. Losing his dad really did a number on Robbie and I just want to help him out.

Thanks,

Laura

Back