Well how was your weekend?we saw some cool stuff!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it was the long weekend here in Canada so we boxed up the family and the BIKES and when to a nice place called Harrison Hot Springs. A very cool place with many places to cruise along the lake and strip!

this was cool....The guy imported the bikes from Italy and rents them out to the public......Very nice to ride. I even did a Kev trick....I was able to traded My Ding Dong Bell for a bell off of one of the bikes you see here. The cool thing about it is that its spins! and it is only found in Italy!!!!

the bike on the right imports for $8000 and the smaller one on the left imports for $5000 each
IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

the beach was great! lots to see if you know what I mean :shock: :D my boy got on my back a few times lolol

this one had to take my bike for a spin :shock: you can see the cool new bell in this picture when you stop drooling lolol
IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

Also had a great conversation with a guy with this 1942 Harly :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
IMG_1629.jpg

The best part was riding home when the boys in Blue wanted to have a better look at my kids bike!

IMG_1632.jpg

the picture was a set up! I ask if we could set up the shot! :lol: the local police were great up there! :D

I hope everybody's weekend was great!

looked like you had a fun time and beautiful place.

The look on your son's face is great.

as much stuff as you got goin on FW your probly seein "MAKE YOUR OWN" and "BUILD ME" on them plates :D Cop picture is awesome too BTW !!!

awesome pictures, Theres a few companys that make them bike cars, heres 2 that i know of

http://www.rhoadescar.com/lobby.htm

Turns out these are from italy oh well
http://www.worksman.com/Italiansurreys.htm

You can order info from Rhodescar, And murray, That cop pic is awesome, Haha Just think dad in a few years that can become reality! :lol: Just kidding you got some cool kids, And that girl on ur biike, :shock: :shock: :) lol. Love your blue bike as always, and that bell looks like one i got.

Back