Well, Found It, The Period Bike Shop Truck!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
1965 Chevy 350/350.
I'd heard about this truck for about a week, thru a friend. Went and looked at it yesterday, the darn thing followed me home. Been looking for a period P/U to haul hot rods and bikes. Needs some elbow grease and some tweekin, but I'm pleased with the purchase. I introduce you to the "Jones & Son" Shop Truck.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, nice truck!! ;) I'm a die hard Ford fan, but I have a soft spot or those old C-10's, such a clean body style! Good luck with it! :)

Nice! How much work does it need? Looks in decent shape from the pics...

Luke.

It really doesn't NEED any work. But we have to make it ours! Plans are to do a mild drop, steel wheels, and flat satin black paint. Then I'll have Ron Meyers out of Okla. do the pinstripping and door designs.

Thanks guys!

Nice truck, It is hard to find one around my neck of the woods that's not all rotted out. Road salt just eats them up.

Looks like you've got coils front and back which makes for a quick,easy, & cheap drop. Looks like it needs 8" out of the frame and bed though.:grin:
This ALMOST makes me miss my 66.

Looks like you've got coils front and back which makes for a quick,easy, & cheap drop. Looks like it needs 8" out of the frame and bed though.:grin:
This ALMOST makes me miss my 66.

I use to be a short bed fan only as well. But the fleetsides in these years, pull off the extra lenght done right. What's amazed me is the lwb's have really taken over in the sled crowds.

I was just joking around. If you dig it thats all that counts! Only thing I ever hauled was butt(and short bed= less weight).

One thing on a serious note, DON'T put skirts on it!!!!! For some reason people are starting to do this and it's just plain wrong.

Latest posts

Back