WATCH OUT PEOPLE IM ON THE ROAD!! ...........Kind of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I been wanting to get pics of this old truck and i finally did check it out.
Yeah im not really on the road at all. Im in a parking lot.

It says GMC on it and its made of wood, That all i can see in this picture. Appears to be really old lol.

DSCF1600.jpg

And yeah i dont know whos truck it is but im in it, Its rotted out anyway so i doubt theyd care.
DSCF1601.jpg

engine
DSCF1602.jpg

Dash?Firewall more like it lol
DSCF1599.jpg

Woodgrain steering wheel.
DSCF1598.jpg

And thats it for today, Photos Taken by: MadScouts07 a.k.a Tyler a.k.a Mista T!! HE PITTY DA FOO!

I'd guess mid 20's Sad they leave it out like that. I drive 1914, 1915, and 1923 Model T's at the museum on weekends.

Man acd thats awesome, Id love to drive somthing THAT old. Yeah i could barley sqweeze in between the steerring wheel, Squeezed one leg in and Swung the other one over, I think this was before tilt wheel sterring colums. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The throttle on this thing is on the steering wheel!

Should be another lever too..that one controls the spark advance. These old babies don't have fancy stuff like electronic ignition or even vaccumn advance..LOL

Cool old truck, looks like the engine has been swapped out for something newer at some point in it's life. A lot of T's have had Pinto engines swapped into them to make them more drivable. I don't know for certain if this is a Pinto engine, but it's not a T engine.

Still, it's a shame to see it just sitting there getting weather beaten. All that wood can deteriorate mighty fast if you're not careful.

I think that truck is a little too tame for ya' Rick, you need something with a bit more of a bad-A attitude

-Mp

i need to get a pic of my dads buddys truck A 40 willys with mickey thomps out back and a 572 crate under the hood. Omg major hardon material LOl!

Mp that truck is a GMC not a T. That's why the engine looks wrong.

I couldnt tell u The diffrence Of sht from shinola. :) DAD Tawt me dat 1.

ACD said:
Mp that truck is a GMC not a T. That's why the engine looks wrong.

I see now that Rick actually states it's a GMC - ooops, missing the obvious there on my part :oops:

I was looking more at the engine than the truck itself. Musclecars are what I know best, and this truck is a little before my time, so to speak.

The spin-on oil filter, HEI style distributer, electric fan and angle iron brackets & mounts are what lead me to believe it's a late model engine.

While not uncommon to convert stock engine to distrubutors and such I think you are right. The motor mounts are all wrong and what's with the liquid cooled intake? Carb is difinately a newer model too. Could definately be a newer engine in there.

I think those electric fans probably came stock on the radiator too, haha.

Now that throttle cable could be aftermarket. It probably originally came with metal linkage of some sort. :lol:

Could make a cool street rod, though.

Latest posts

Back