Warning ebay rip off!!!!nirve chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warning this guys trying to rip people off....its pretty simple why would u pay $650+$150 shipping totalling $800 for a bike that cost delivered direct from nirve with a factory warranty $675 funny huh? thats not even close to $1300 dollars unless theres a new exchange rate in NY cuz he can't be talking US money lol . when I politely asked him some questions about this hes was really rude about it LOL... he basically said good luck finding one of these custom hand built rare bikes u loser. well I found 2 for $599 right at my local bike shop less than a 1/2 down the road from me! out the door price is $630 bucks what a bargin!!! I did say to the guy if he was serious about selling I would make him a reanoable offer....he told me I was basically a loser for shopping and buying bikes on ebay! FYI I bought 2 felt cruisers on ebay in mint condition for one for $180 and one for $200 bucks each ! I'm the loser I guess all of us bikes freaks are losers LOLOLOLOL...at least I ain't making false sale pitches! here is his info and ebay add! I hope everyone goes to ebay and tells him hes a crook......we should not tolerate thiefs...... let this fool know we might be bike freaks but not losers, we are strong! and we are doing something positive.........once again flood him with questions about the price!!!!!!!! thanks and keep peddling them cranks...........
brand new Nirve cruiser choper bike. 3 spead all cutom hand mad in Cali. retails for $1300 great deal. one of the coolest bike i have ever seen and it rides supper smooth seller theo21086 itemid.170328511303 his buy it now price 650$ + 150$ shipping lol....
nirvebike.jpg

depending where he purchased the bike, its quite possible he paid double the actual price.

there's more than a few crooks, i mean bike shops in my home town that would do the same to ya.
no excuse for rude email replies though.

I had one the other day with a seller named "blackout" or "blackout + some number". Bought a chrome birdwing guard (repro) and it came with no hardware. Went back to the auction and the pic showed it with no hardware but she didn't bother to list in the description that it didn't have any. :x My fault technically, :oops: but I'd never do that to a person myself. It's deception. Seller was Christine Hampton in Los Alamitos, CA. An old dope dealer told me once, "If you get ripped off, don't go back". Something I live by to this day. Bye-Bye Christine, I won't be back. :wink: Gary

Back