VW Magazine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the US have this magazine. I am interested in knowing what you pay for it in USA. We pay $6.99 and if you pay less could you scan the cover and send me the scan.
Picture005.jpg

Thanks Tom

have not bought it in awhile but i dont think its 6.99........did you ask at thesamba.com....allvw allthetime........phil

Usually the mags around here have U.S. and Canadian prices. I'll check tomorrow but usually the U.S. is a dollar less than Canada. Got any Walmarts? They sell their mags at a discount, something like 10 or 15% off listed price. Does it have to be the Feb. issue, cause I think the March ones are out. O.K. now I'm curious as to why you wanna know. Probably none of my business. :lol:

The Canadian and US dollar are at par and have been for months. These magazines have been $2 and more here in Canada. The magazine companys have changed the selling price and are the same in Canada or USA. I bought this one at Walmart and has a Canada cost only. I am wondering if in the US you are paying the same. I want to see how much we are getting ripped off for. The March issue is ok from Walmart. Chainsaw can you check it for me. Thanks

that blue car of geers is so bad .... saw it run at last year's bug o rama and wow there i think it went 10.88. not bad for a normally asperated street car.

I can check Barnes and Noble tomorrow.. but like everyone else said I also think its just a dollar cheaper

Oldy, sorry it took so long, the weather's been crappy. Didn't buy one but the March issue only has one price and it's $4.99 here in Michigan.

Found this on the net and it looks like they are hammering you guys here also!
https://www.nsfsmagazine.com/secure/hotvws2.html

Doesn't make sense to me, but then it never has.
Hope this helped a little,
Chainsaw

Thanks Chainsaw
Here Walmart says they did some changes to the magazines to match the USA prices. I see we are still being ripped off. The Canadian and US dollar are the same so most iems should be the same. I see it has not changed.

I figure they'll use the ol' " well it's cause of the price of sending the magazines thru international borders" story! I don't understand why the subscription prices very so much! :x You'd they should at least give you flowers and a box of chocolates befor they do that to you! :oops:

kinda off subject, but not.
I live close enough to the Canadian border that we get Canadian money from time to time. Growing up in the 60s and 70s, the banks treated anything under $1.00 as equal to ours. In the 80s and up until recently our banks wouldn't take any Canadian, but they would lace alot of our coin rolls with Canadian coins. Nowadays, we don't get any Canadian from our banks, but they eagerly accept yours as equal to ours if we turn any into the bank.

Back