voodoo cross bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pick this you today off of kijiji today. it is a Voodoo Cycle cycle cross bike frame and fork. He was just selling the frame on the ad but he had the fork also. Lucky me. He was selling the frame only $10.00!!! score!! Hold on there is a issue. There is a cracked rear drop out. I went over there to check it out. He said he did a few races and he broke the derailer hanger off. He replaced it but notice after it was broke. Luck for me I have a friend who can well aluminum. I will have to send it over for him to check it out. So i pick up the frame and fork with a Ritchey head set, and stem for a totla of $50.00.

I was checking things on line and it seems it was a good frame, strong, light weight. They don't list it on there web site any more. Would anyone here know anything more? Are they still building Voodoo bikes? Anyway check it out and see what you think. Thanks.....

Here is the fork

This is the rear dropout that is cracked.

I found a few write ups on voodoo bikes an people seemed to like them. This one was made from alimunum so I will have to get my friend to weld this up for me and brace it up.

Back