Virtual bicycle models

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hallo,

I'm not sure if posted on the right post, and I hope that the moderators forgive me.
I present my virtual bike collection, which is supplemented by a further number of bicycles in the future.
These bikes are based on my ross compact frame and some schwinn racer parts, and these bikes created in virtual environment.
I really like old bikes and their technology.
Sorry if there are errors, I use a translator :]

No1-5.jpg

No1-4.jpg

No1-3.jpg

more pics in http://www.flickr.com/3d_kaimas

Thank You.

I try to make them more realistic.
To Dr.Tankenstein: I use solidworks and its rendering subprogram. Yes, I was inspired by the auction rat project and I decided to do this in virtual environment, inserting my thoughts and expertise in creating these machines :]

Awesome! Those look fantastic! Man, I should really think about this kind of bike collecting... much less expensive and easier to store!! Beautiful work!

Dr. Tankenstein said:
These are great! The first one reminds me of the lines on the Auction Rat.
One question, which design software do you use to create these machines?

Cheers!
Dr. T
+1 Glad me and Dr.T inspired you :lol:

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wow, that's just unbelievable - great work! :shock:
And by the way, your English is perfect! 8)

I move that Scottisonfire be excluded from RRBO6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back