Vintage Huffy or Yamaha Moto BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this bike in my grandpas shed and he said I could have it!
I have no idea what it is, after some net research it looks like a Yamaha Moto BMX bike but with a Huffy loaf seat. Any ideas what this bike actually is? I put some air in the tires and this bad boy is ready to ride! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The serial number on the bottom is M09-77-2677

It's got to be a Huffy my friend,my brother had a 1st series Yamaha Moto-Bike and they NEVER had a double thin tube coming down from below the seat.Boy I sure wish it was still around it was and still is one of the coolest bike's ever built back in the 70's.I'd sure love to find one out there that was all complete so all you RatRodBike members & Guest's keep your eyes open and send me a PM should any of you happen upon one??? Thanx For Reading My Post, 8) Schwinnkid

Thanks for the reply! Yea it looks like the seat was welded to the frame, a really shoty weld at that, and there are some metal plates welded on it too for stabilization I'm guessing, the bike is heavy but the original tires hold air and it rides like a beast!

Back