Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS,GEORGIA Be There(PICS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The Coasters KBC is hosting our first annual summer event in Powder Springs Georgia at Boneshaker Bicycle this year. Be there!

Boneshaker Bicycle
3267 New Macland RD
Powder Springs, Ga 30127
Minutes away from the famous
Wild Horse Creek BMX track.

Call 678-575-4663 for more info

Thanks,
Tyler
P.s. Send me an E-mail if you would like a printable handout for your local bicycle shop!

Bike20Show20Flyer1-1.jpg

Re: Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS, GEORGIA Be There!!!!

I will try and make it. I know where this shop is, as I race at Wildhorse Park.

Thanks,

Jim

This is going to be a big one. We have Smoopy's bicycles coming down along with the finx BC, and maybe tin machine will be able to make it up from Florida! Also im trying to see if pork chop can make it!

I might be able to make it. By then I'll have my buildoff bike finished so you can ride it since you sold me the frame.

Rockit! said:
I might be able to make it. By then I'll have my buildoff bike finished so you can ride it since you sold me the frame.
That would be great. Try your best to make it. Let me know if i can help get you in a hotel!

Well if you would like to pay for it that would be great! :lol:

I'll try to make it! Might bring the Phantom. I think Joel might be planning to come also so ya'll better bring out your best pre-war as he usually always wins that category.

cashman said:
I'll try to make it! Might bring the Phantom. I think Joel might be planning to come also so ya'll better bring out your best pre-war as he usually always wins that category.
Sweet! we will hope to see ya there!

Tomorrow makes 1 month untill the show. Be there! So far we are planning to have a great turn out 8)

I will try to bring my BEER RUN build off bike from Savannah, but I am not sure if I can make it. Right now there is a conflict. We'll see how things shake out.

Tyler,
This is just a suggestion, why don't you plan to line up all of the build off contestants who make it to the show in a row together? I would be awesome to see them all. Plus we need to get a group picture of all the build off bikes.(and maybe their owners too).
See ya there

motopsyco said:
Tyler,
This is just a suggestion, why don't you plan to line up all of the build off contestants who make it to the show in a row together? I would be awesome to see them all. Plus we need to get a group picture of all the build off bikes.(and maybe their owners too).
See ya there
Yes that would be great. But I think that's something that can be arranged at the show. I know of at least 5 build off bikes that will be there. maybe more!

POO said:
I'm an OS BMX guy. But I'll be there.
IM AN OS BMX GUY TOO! SO I WILL SEE YA THERE.

Oh and BTW bring out all your bikes and parts. We have great trophies for best BMX survivor and restore. Not to mention Best in Show has an equal chance of going to a BMX as anything. 8)

Swap spaces are free so bring those parts to sell!

Back